




Today Christian gave Ethan the camera and told him he could take pictures, however many he wanted, of whatever he wanted. He took 31 photos, some pretty good ones of the family (he centers people into the picture very well) and some other random shots that I thought you may appreciate...



4 people wanted to leave a comment:
I am impressed with his photography skills. I love finally being connected to all your pictures. Y'all are so cute!!! I haven't seen you in so long, sometimes it's hard to remember. I wish I was as talented as you--or at least just lived near you...(that bread a couple of entries ago looked really good...)
Wow! He is very talented! I love the picture of you and Christian. Both in red with the red backdrop. It looks like he really planned that one well. It is fun to see your family and where you live too.
You guys are so cute, and your boys are adorable! I hope your having fun out there.
Wow, great job on the photos. He is really good at centering the pic. What fun pictures. I know this is random but I love your clock.
Post a Comment