Tuesday, March 25

I'm Thankful

This is an I'm Thankful post, because after yesterday's difficult day, I realized how blessed I really am.

I'm thankful for my husband, who took most of the day off of work yesterday because he knew his family needed him. He dealt with the repairman, because he knows I don't like being in those situations (feeling like I could be ripped off because I don't know anything). He played with the boys when I had a crying attack. He hugged me when I needed to be hugged. He even took this morning off of work, so we can be together before he goes to the airport. I love my husband so much.

I'm thankful for friends who love me and take care of me. I got a little package in the mail yesterday from a friend who probably didn't think twice, but just wanted to do something nice. It came right when I was feeling very overwhelmed, and it brought a smile to my face. It really meant a lot to me. I have other friends who are always encouraging me, helping me, and being my friend. I appreciate my friends so much.

I'm thankful for my boys, who teach me so much every day. I love their smiles and hugs. I love it when they say cute things that I can't wait to put on the blog. I love the interesting questions they come up with.

I'm thankful for my siblings, who love me and do things to show me they love me. I love my parents who call just to say hello. I love my extended family members who do little things to show they care.

I am blessed. And I am loved.

5 people wanted to leave a comment:

Brooke said...

oh, how sweet! Have you listened to the words of the song "Blessed" by Martina McBride? (It's on my blog) It's my favorite song right now, because it seems that I need a reminder daily. We love you too!

Balagna Bunch said...

Good to hear you are doing better than yesterday. That is so awesome that Christian is doing well with interviews. My heart goes out to you . . . I remember interviews last year and have very few fond memories of January and being a single parent for most of it. I hope your boys are good and that you can find some way to get a break! Good luck.

Balagna Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Romney Family said...

Even though it is horrible when we are stressed or bad things happen it always seems to help us remember that things we are grateful for despite what comes our way!! Great post!!

Marcy said...

Ahh, what a sweet post! I'm sorry you have had a rough few days. Good luck this next month. How exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time! I also know how hard it is to have a husband gone and carry the load without him, so HUGE hugs. You can do this! And yay for blogs where you can "vent" and be understood by every other mother out there in the world :)