Monday, December 8

I yelled at a fireman because I'm sexy and I do what I want

I saw this on Some of This and Some of That and I loved it! Write your sentence in the comments.

Pick the month you were born:

January-------I kicked
February------I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April----------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena with
August--------I had lunch with
September----I danced with
October-------I sang to
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2----- --a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7---- ---m y mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19------ - a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer
30-------a homeless guy
31-------a llama

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White----because I'm cool like that
Black-----because that's how I roll.
Pink-----because I'm NOT crazy.
Red------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green----because I think I need some serious help.
Purple----because I'm AWESOME!
Gray-----because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow---because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange---because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown----because I can.
Other-----because I'm a Ninja!
None------because I can't control myself!

49 people wanted to leave a comment:

Vanessa said...

HAHAHA! Thats pretty funny! But, I sang to a pickle because I think I need some serious help. So there.

LisAway said...

I sang to my brother because I'm cool like that.

(completely true statement)

Jan said...

That is so fun.

I had lunch with a homeless person because I think I need some serious help.

Okay, that is true :)

K and/or K said...

I danced with a surfer because big bird says he's my leader!

That really does describe my weekend when i think about it.

Goob said...

I kicked a stuffed animal because that's how I roll.

Disturbingly accurate! LOL

Kristen said...

So funny
I ran over my best friend's boyfriend because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Kaylynn said...

Very funny: I jumped on a stuffed animal because the voices told me to.

Charmaine said...

I loved a snowman because I'm sexy and I do what I want!

Jillene said...

I sang to a football player because I am so AWESOME!!

HAHAHAHA!! This was really funny!!

Jen said...

So funny, Erin! The title of your post seemed a smidge out of character - you had me wondering...

I jumped on a llama because that's how I roll.

Sabrina said...

I kicked your mom because im cool like that!

ha ha ha!!!

Leslie said...

I sang to an iPod because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Fun!

Just SO said...

I want the line "because Big Bird said to and he's my leader" but I'm not wearing gray so here's mine...

I smelled a squirrel because I'm cool like that.

LOL! Fun post!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

hahaha. I licked a Ninja because that's how I roll. Man, is it ever.

Juannaelmi said...

I ran over my mobile phone because I think I need some help. Sadly it is probably true! That's funny.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I ran over a birdbath because I'm NOT crazy. Ha ha! So funny! I might have to post this one!

Kristina P. said...

I jumped on a banana because I'm cool like that!

Haha!

Lara Neves said...

1. When I first read your title I thought to myself, "Self, that doesn't really sound like something Erin would do/say." HA HA.

2. I had lunch with a fireman because I can.

(so dull, really, compared to some of the others)

Jessie said...

I licked a baseball bat because I'm AWESOME!

Kathy P said...

LOL! I danced with a pickle because I am sexy... so funny!

Jessi said...

I had lunch with a baseball bat because I think I need some serious help! ha ha thats funny!

Jen said...

Fun-fun! "I kicked a snowman because I'm sexy and I do what I want!" Ha-ha. I'm sooo mean!

Heidi said...

I danced with my brother because I am so not crazy. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

jess said...

i danced with chuck norries because i'm cool like that.

duh. i could have written that myself. LOL.

Judi said...

I did the Macerana with Chuck Norris Because the little voices told me too!!

rychelle said...

I did the Macarena with my neighbor because I can.

=)

Strawberry Shortcake said...

How fun! I ran over a noodle because I am sexy and I do what I want.

Melissa said...

I had lunch with my Science Teacher because I'm cool like that....Shh Don't tell my husband:)

tammy said...

Hee hee. This is funny. I loved reading everyone's answers - especially Jan's.

I yelled at Churck Norris because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

(we must be wearing the same shirt today)

Unknown said...

I yelled at a phone becasue Big Bird said to and he's my leader

Christa said...

I yelled at a homeless guy because that's how I roll.

Anonymous said...

I did the macarena with a surfer because that's how I roll!

Loved it!

Kristen said...

I licked Chuck Norris because Big Bird said to and he is my leader!

Stephanie said...

I did the macarena with a birdbath because I'm sexy and I can do what I want.

(You know I used to go to some latin dance clubs, and I would have preferred a birdbath to some of the winners I danced with.) :)

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I sang to a stuffed animal, cuz I'm sexy and I do what I want!

Desta said...

I had lunch with a fireman because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Christine said...

I had lunch with my sister because the voices told me to. Apparently I need a good reason like that.

Lol, I love all the "because" statements.

That Girl said...

Totally. Awesome. (Bytheway, when I read your title in GoogleReader I did a double take.)

I smelled a squirrel because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Oh my!

YourAverageLDS said...

I did the Macarana with your mom because Big Bird told me to and he is my leader

rachel said...

I'm totally new to your blog- love it! This post is hilarious... I must share a b-day with someone cuz I saw the first two parts of the sentence already:

I licked a baseball bat because the voices told me too (hey, not since college :)

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

I yelled at a surfer because I'm cool like that

Diane said...

I danced with a fireman because I'm cool like that. I hope he was cute.

in time out said...

I had lunch with a ninja because the voices told me to.

hilarious....i love this. i have to pass it along. and some of these comments are beyond funny. PUBLISH. thanks for sharing...is it okay if I pass it along???

Heather of the EO said...

I jumped on Chuck Norris because I can.

Kristen said...

I had to use this post it was so cleaver and fun...and I gave you a shout out

Brooke said...

I sang to a monster because I can! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Susan Brady said...

I had lunch with a monster because I am awesome. Actually my little monsters are awesome. Thanks for this fun. Hugs

Laurie said...

I yelled at a ninja because I can...

So so fun.. Thanks for always brightening my day

Sher said...

I karate chopped a pickle because I can.

I like the karate chopping...I hate pickles...and apparently wearing brown is boring.