One day I started thinking,
Wouldn't it be fun if we all took a picture of our bedhead (what your hair looks like first thing in the morning), and used Mr. Linky to laugh at enjoy each other's bedhead?Then I thought,
Get real. Who would actually be stupid enough to want to take a picture of their bedhead?
Clearly, I am out of my mind. In my
really weak defense though, it was bedhead after a night of camping. And not only a night of camping, but a night of camping with a migraine.

P.S. This is my 500th blog post. Yay me!
40 people wanted to leave a comment:
Congrats on your 500th!!!
and yes, you are nuts.. there is no way in hell I am doing that. But you look cute!
ps. I'm not at girlintheglasses anymore! I've moved to
http://www.ahesitanthousewife.blogspot.com/
Congrats on 500! And your bed head is not bad at all! You put the rest of us to shame..
though some moneys the bed makes my hair puffy and cute in such a good way that I love it :) But not usually though.
Bed head? Shoot girl..that looks like my hair-do on a regular day. Looks like I need to find me a stylist!
P.S. Congrats on 500 posts! Yippee!
Congrats! 500 is pretty incredible.
And you are brave. I am hesitant to post picutures of me when my hair's all done and I have makeup on and everything. GO you.
Your migraine bedhead hair looks pretty darn good.
I wear bangs, and I have no idea HOW they do it, but they end up standing vertical in about eight directions in the mornings. It's truly a wonder a science. But not one I'll post a picture of.
I would post a picture, but I don't want everyone to feel jealous of how stunning I am in the morning. I don't want you to hate me:)
Sadly, your bedhead looks better than my well-prepared hair :o)
I have to say that you don't look bad at all. I look far worse in the morning!! yeah for your 500th post!! How exciting!!
500? Wow!
And my bedhead is no joke, girl. It verges on scary.
Camping with a migraine? Sounds like heaven. :(
Daring Young Mom once posted a picture of her face right after she washes it at night to show her racoon eyes. I sort of loved that and thought about doing something similar and encouraging others to do it, too.
And I still REALLY want to/plan to do that post about how much we look alike. The more I see of you the more I think that mostly you look like Erin and I look like Lisa.
So cool, how long did that take? I am over 500 on my family blog but I've been doing it for about 3 years.
Congrats big time!!
500! go you!
Yeah...um, you really look quite good there, all things considered. My hair is usually standing straight up when I wake up. At the very least, I look like I'm wearing a couple bumpits in it.
500?! Wow. There simply are no words. But oh how I could show you bedhead. But I won't.
My bedhead RULES! Methinks it would win a contest. It's curly, but not super curly, so it's just all over the place in the morning. It would be a hilarious post. We'll see if I'm brave enough to do it someday.
Some mornings I have really bad bed-head and other mornings it looks the same as it did the night before.
Congrats on your 500th post.
Rest assured knowing that my bedhead is far worse!
Fun post:). You look totally good though...I don't even think I own a picture of me with bedhead, on purpose! I'd probably delete it if I knew it existed.
You look just fine!
I didn't realize until now how much I associate what you look like, to your glasses! Your profile picture is the only I've ever seen, I think. :)
Congrats on your 500th!!!
500!! That's amazing!
And you have gorgeous bedhead!
Holy smokes! 500!! That is awesome!
And you look great. Much better than I would look after a regular night in my own bed without the migraine.
Congrats on this being your 500th post! That is awesome. I haven't been camping forever. I think that you look amazing for having a migraine.
You are amazing. Camping with a migraine? Bless your heart. And congratulations on the 500th blog post; that's quite a feat.
You look GREAT after camping with a migraine. I HATE camping.
My profile picture is a bedhead picture. Matter of fact--I am even still in my jammies!!
Congrats on 500 posts!!
I think you look fine!
Heck, half of the pictures on my blog are my bed-head.
Girl that ain't nothing! My bed hair scares bugs away! LOL!
Happy 500th post!
I LOVE this idea! I love the keep it real.
How many of us getting all primped up and post out best picture so people thing we are super models?
I'll totally post a pic of me right now. yeah, I know it's noon, but I didn't just roll out of the rack a few hours ago, and haven't done crap with myself, other than throw on a hat to take KJ to tumbling this morning.
Nothing like bed/hat head!
If that is what you look like after camping with a migraine, well good on ya!
I have regular strand up comedy EVERY.SINGLE.MORNING.
You look GREAT! I would NEVER have the grapes to take that picture! Of course, my results wouldn't look half as good as yours...
Congrats on your 500th also (today is my 250th)! I'm a young-un :-)
Happy 500th!
And from a short haired gal who tosses and turns in her sleep - you look fab first thing in the mornin'. =P
500 posts! Wow! You've been blogging before blogging was cool.
That is not bedhead. Or camping bedhead. lucky.
I hate migraines. And then you throw camping on top, bad news all around. Congrats on 500 post! That's a lot of thinking... and writing to share with us. Thanks!
So cute but I am not doing that, I will just enjoy yours!
Yay 500! Your bedhead rocks:)
Congrats on 500. Here's to 500 more.
Have you ever waken up with bedhead that you actually thought looked good? It's happened to me a few times.
And you still manage to look beautiful even after! Wow! If you'd see my bedhead, it would be standing up ALL over like a porcupine! Ha. Nope, no chance of a picture unless you go to young women's camp--you'll see it there.
500th post! Where'e the contest? The giveaway? I feel cheated . . .
(heeheehee)
:~D
You look great!
I think your bedhead looks so stinkin' cute!
That is so awesome. 500 posts. I love the picture by the way and really need to make some of those treats you brought by that I posted a while ago. I still haven't got around to it. Enjoy your time away from the kids, it is always needed.
Post a Comment