I have decided to delete my blog. It's not fun anymore. I'm tired all of the time. I need a break. I will miss all of you terribly.
Gotcha! April Fools!
I never do April Fools jokes (so don't ask me why I thought this one was so funny), but I did have a good one played on me a few years ago. Click here to read about it.
I am remodeling my blog though. Now that my trip to France is over, it's time for a change. Another huge thanks to Lee for creating the amazing background and header I have been using for the last five months! (And she looks really cute in the beret I sent her as a thank you for doing it.)
Wednesday, April 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

46 people wanted to leave a comment:
WOAH ERIN!!! You got me!!!! I was like, NO WAY!!! How can she end her blog... just like that?
Im so glad this is just a joke! :)
You're good!
I am glad that was a joke. I enjoy reading your blog. Have a great day.
I literally gasped out loud! You would be missed TERRIBLY!
Good think I had the sense of mind to scroll down!
Hey you meanie! :)
I noticed that our posts today are a little similar. Except I didn't scare my readers like you did. :)
Happy April Fools Day :)
You totally got me! I was in a dither!
Can't wait to see the new look!
Blessings!
You totally got me! I'm so glad you are not deleting your blog:)
Not funny! I hate April Fool's jokes. And I hate that I don't know if it's fool's or fools'
You got me, I'm so easy. GREAT ONE..
PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I actually fell for that. And I'll admit, my first thought was "well, good for her." I was kind of routing you on! LOL
Glad it was just a joke though.
I totally bought it for a minute.
well, you got me! Happy April Fools Day! I'm glad you aren't deleting your blog!
Aren't you the sneaky one?!
Can't wait to see the new look =)
Aren't you funny?
Happy April Fool's Day! I'm sure you'll catch quite a few people with this one. :)
So not funny! But it was... :o)
I THOUGHT so at first.
And then when I got here, there was nothing. Good thing I scrolled down, you turd! :D
Ha ha ha. I was thinking: "I feel the same way, but yikes, that's a little harsh" - And then, duh. It's April 1st! I guess you got me, too.
I'm trying to think of something little, but funny to do to Louie. Too late to joke about being pregnant...
I fell for it! I'm such a dork. Glad you'll still be around.
Ha Ha! I thought you were serious! I thought to myself, "I didn't even see this coming."
Ha! I was on to you.
Good one though.
Whew! You got me. I gasped and then scrolled down to breath a sign of relief. Glad to see you are sticking around.
You had me for a minute there! I was shocked and wondered what had happened, then I just realized that you are funny!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I forgot it was April Fools! That was a good one! AAAAHHH! I was gonna be so sad!!!
ha!
you really had me going there, for like a second. ;)
You are a TERRIBLE April Fool'er.
I didn't even believe you for a second...
SORRY!!
You should have told us you were moving to Paris... teehee.. I'd of believed THAT!
Like you could actually walk away from your blog. Why don't you just tell us you're abandoning your children and leaving Christian for the pool boy. Those are just as likely.
So glad it isn't true...
Lee does AWESOME work!! But I thought she deleted her blog. The link you have up further... that is still the Lee's Custom Layout girl?
Way to mess with our heads!
You big dork...I almost didn't scroll down!
Oh, you almost got me, there. But I KNOW you like blogging way too much to quit.
I was so bummed for a second there, thinking, man, I just found her blog and now she shutting it down. Bad timing. (cause, literally, this has happened to me before.) So glad it was all a joke!
I guess I'm old and lacking a sense of fun but I didn't fall for it for even a second. No fun am I.
You scared me as well! I was thinking that I was limiting myself to 60 min a day and you were just going to call it quits for good?!!
Phew...:)
Anxiously awaiting your new digs!
Me again. I just signed up for a g mail account just for the blogosphere. You can catch me at flund4@gmail.com.
You're welcome for the layout, I'm glad you got some use out of it. If you ever need another, I'll be glad to help you out.
You got me too! I thought "boy she seems to like it so much how can she just quit like that?!" Can't wait to see your new layout.
Noooooooooo! Oh, phew!
PS - Who's doing your new layout?? Want some ideas or got some ideas I can play around with for you?
Aargh! Not funny!
Okay, maybe it was a little funny.
Ha ha! I think if you tried to sign off for good you'd be twitching by evening and in the hospital after 3 days! :) Happy April Fool's!
Stop! Don't doooo it!
OOOhhh, whew you didn't. Yay!
:~D
That's not even funny! I would've had to drive all the way down to you and knock some sense into you.
Glad you were joking.
You really got me because I didn't read this until April 2nd!! I was going to be very, very sad.
Oh what a mean trick!!!!!!! Glad you were teasin'!
Post a Comment