Wednesday, January 23

Ethan's New Camera

Ethan's Auntie Jasamyn gave Ethan a camera for Christmas. The first one was defective, so we ordered a new one and just got it yesterday. Ethan loves it! He has been taking so many pictures, all day long, of everything. I'll post some of my favorites he has taken from his camera. (I won't be posting the ones of me changing Aidan's dirty diaper or the ones taken of the back of the couch. You're welcome!) Thanks Auntie Jasamyn for the fun gift! Ethan has a new hobby, and he's pretty good at it!

Ethan's new camera

Aidan holding his cup

Ethan's pirate sword

Eez bear and Ethan's blanket...he staged this one and everything. And it's centered very well. What talent!P.S. Happy Birthday to my brother Taylor...the big 20. Wow!

7 people wanted to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nice pic of Tay! Love your haircut and cute pictures that Ethan took! I miss you.
Brooke

Romney Family said...

How fun for Ethan. Alyssa would go crazy with camera.

Kayla said...

What kid doesn't love a camera? Our niece got one for Christmas too. I don't know if it's the same one or not. Hers has games and takes video too. She said to me, "Kayla, it does everything!" Looks like Ethan does have a knack for photos.

Adrienne said...

oooohhh my boys got that camera for Christmas too. I have the same shot of me taking a picture of them taking a picture! I love it. Look like Ethan is a pro. (ps...our black background is just a big piece of black fabric thanks to my mother!)Lots of fun.

Marcy said...

Cute! Spencer is getting the same one (at least looks like it) from Grandma for his birthday on Tuesday. I bet he'll have a blast just like Ethan!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

That's cute! He really does take some good pictures:). My friend even set up her son his own blog to put his pictures on!!! Funny.

Laurie said...

Love this camera. Noah got it for Christmas, great investment and a talented photographer