Tuesday, October 7

What Kind of a Visiting Teacher are You?

Click here to watch a visiting teaching movie. It's 8 1/2 minutes long but totally worth it. I laughed and laughed. Then come back and tell me what kind of a visiting teacher you are.

10 people wanted to leave a comment:

Tyra said...

We watched this at enrichment one night, It is pretty funny!

rychelle said...

i'm on a letter route, so "i" was not even featured. boo

but, if someone showed up at my house with eight kids, i'd go crazy. (they should feel free to drop by a plate of cookies any time though)

Anonymous said...

Love the clip. I am going to pass it around. I'd hate to admit which vt I consider myself.

Goob said...

I saw this last week whilst blog-stalking...too bad I don't put as much energy into VTing as I do to blog-stalking...hmmmm
I would enjoy smash-n-dash Vting if the option existed. Instead, my partner compells me to go in and listen and do all kinds of charitable things...but its her fault, really.

Brooke said...

Unfortunately, I couldn't view the video because my connection is too slow, I did see the first 54 seconds which took 5 minutes. So I guess I will have to make up my own. Lately I am the visiting teacher who feels guilty all month and talks about it all month long, then doesn't go. Whoops.

Jillene said...

I am the 11th Hour/Drop Off type of VT. Pretty sad considering I am in the RS Presidency!!

*MARY* said...

I just do whatever my companion tells me to.

Wendy said...

it is not pulling up for me! I'll come back later, now I am dying to watch it!!! but I can already tell you now, I am the kind of visiting teacher that never goes!!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

No comment?

Jessie said...

Nice! I've had the "Family Affair" happen to me before I had kids...I was not amused. I've probably done the "Third Wheel" thing before, sadly. Hopefully I'll be more careful about that now. Mostly, I'm the type that wants to visit every third month, and call or drop cookies by in the months between. Or the best idea ever, meet at a park and have playdate-style vting. I love those, if the parties involved are compatible that way. Anyway, thanks for the link! I've never seen that before.