Wednesday, September 23

WW: Skyfest






31 people wanted to leave a comment:

Kristina P. said...

Very fun!

I took a hot balloon ride over St. George once.

Barbaloot said...

Looks like fun! Did you get to go up in one?

Jessi said...

I LOVE the balloons!!! How fun! I LOVE the picture at the bottom! SO CUTE! Love you guys!

Arya said...

I miss seeing the balloons when we lived in Oregon...it was so much fun and so colorful.

rich and steph said...

Awesome pics:)

Adrienne said...

Very fun! I bet the boys loved it!

Anonymous said...

I remember going to one of those in Idaho when I was little. It was early in the morning, but it was also pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. I am all sorts of colors of envy.

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, how cool! My boys always ask if we can see/ride a hot-air balloon. (they love the book choo-choo-clickety-clack)

Christa said...

I like to think that I would be capable of riding in a hot air balloon, but I'm pretty sure it would freak me out. Too open and too far away from the ground to be in such an open space. However, I do think they're beautiful to look at.

From the ground.

Jilly Bean said...

Wow! What a day! I love hot air balloons! Thanks for sharing those.

mCat said...

Hot air balloons are so cool looking all hanging aloft in the air.

Laurie said...

That's so cool!! How often do they do that up there?? I totally want to go! :)

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Amazing! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Lara Neves said...

Yeah, after living there 3 years, I never got up to go to one.

Actually, since they're on a Saturday usually I guess I had Tuacahn.

Sad...because it looks amazing!

Emmy said...

How fun!

Karen Mello Burton said...

Beautiful scene! I love balloon launches.

Devri said...

How fun, I always when I was single to have my husband ask me to marry him in a hot air balloon..

lets just say... it didn't happen.. not that way anyways.. lol

Cute little famili!

Jen said...

Great pictures! Maybe we shouldn't have slept through Sky Fest...

Maria said...

I love hot air balloons!! Those are some great pics!!

Cynthia said...

Awesome! Looks like a fun time. I always mean to go to events like this but we can't get up early enough!

Katie said...

Great pictures....I think it would be so fun to go on a hot air balloon ride!

Lee said...

I used to go to the balloon festival. Looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! What a feeling to be up in the air looking down on God's creations. Did you ride? It would still be cool to see how HUGE those hot air balloons are even if you didn't ride.

Sherrie said...

That must be in Cedar City. I always enjoyed seeing those balloons when I lived there. Great Pics!

Fiauna said...

Those pictures are Great! Especially the last one. Looks like a beautiful day.

rachel said...

We did this for the first time this year in Provo and the kids LOVED it!!
I think it's going to be a tradition now :)

Lydia said...

My dad was always on a chase crew for a balloon every 4 th of July growing up, I helped one year and got to ride it was so cool, definitely worth the early mornings.

Laurie said...

Oooooo I wish I could have been there. All those beautiful balloons. So so much fun. What a fun fest. I love the photos.

Rachel said...

That looks so freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

So love the balloons! Great family pic at the bottom.