All of these items are honestly dangerous for me to have in my house at any given time. The reason is, of course, because I will eat two (or three or four) at a time until all of a sudden the entire package/bag/box/container is gone and it has only been 24 hours since I purchased them.
Oops.
What is dangerous for you to keep in your home?
(images courtesy of Google)







28 people wanted to leave a comment:
PEEPS!
seriously. I eat the whole package of marshmallow sugar in one day.
Mike and Ikes (same deal)
Licorice (same deal)
I could go on forever :)
I am literally eating an ice cream sandwich, right now, for breakfast.
Florence's Chocolates - you know they are the best things on the face of the earth! I have no will power when I have a box in the house (you know I feel strongly about these because I don't normally comment in blogs).
Cheez-it's (the sunshine brand) If they are in the house you can bet I'll be munching on them.
Cheetos Puffs for sure. And Doritos, and skittles.
Pretty much all the same as yours!! And throw in Peanut Butter Cups and I will have eaten enough calories to last me half the year! LOL.
--hey, I was thinking maybe you hadn't posted in a few days because you had a new snuggly little BABY! All those contractions didn't bring her yet?
Rosemary and olive oil Triscuits, swedish fish, and pudding or custard of any kind.
Any and all Hostess products, I'm ashamed to say.
Ice cream of any shape, size, color, or flavor. It gets me every time!
Dangerous in my house? Um, basically food.
Okay but if we're narrowing it down: hershey's milk chocolate, peanut butter m&ms, baked lays... And then I try and be healthy, so I get string cheese, and nutri-grain bars...and go to town on those, too! It's a vicious cycle.
I've basically realized that the only choice is whether or not it's in our house. Once it's there, I don't have any more control. Which is sad.
Powdered donettes, Grasshopper cookies, Cheeto puffs, anything chocolate or caramel.....
My homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Doritos. Thin Mints/grasshopper cookies. And right now, bagels. I can't heep my paws off of them.
Powdered Sugar donuts, Nilla Wafers, Cake with lots of frosting, cheesecake, chips w/guac, and the list could go on for a long while...I love food way too much :o)
Chocolate of any form. Doesn't even have to be very good. I will eat it.
Stacy's Pita Chips. I eat them until my stomach hurts. Or any kind of chocolate, or cookie or candy. I sometimes will buy a package of Oreos "for the kids" and they have two and then when they come for more, they are gone. At the time I tell myself I'm doing them a favor and getting rid of them because they don't need all that JUNK, but I'm really just loving them to death. I'd like to think I'm getting better about this with age, but I'm not.
Mint oreos! Heaven!
Anything Reese's.
And when I was little, my mom had a package of those fudge sticks in our food storage and I sneaked them when she was gone. Since I opened the package I had to eat the whole thing so I could destroy the evidence. Oh man, I don't think I've ever had them since.
Nutella. That, and pie. Mmmmmm. Pie.
I find that when I have treats, I binge on them the first day or two then they lose their appeal and I ignore them. It's kind of weird, but is better for my waistline.
Chocolate almonds or raisins, and plain Lays potato chips. The salt is deadly for me but I still have a hard time resisting.
I could have made that exact list with swapping out the Fudge Sticks with the Chocolate covered Graham Crackers or the Grasshopper Cookies.
Cookies (any variety involving chocolate) and diet soda. I just can't control myself around them. But hey, it's what keeps this engine running, you know what I mean?
I'm a total binger. I eat through entire boxes or bags of things in a matter of hours. For the most part, I just don't buy the things I binge on. But when I do, I hide them in a drawer and sneak them all day. It's terrible! I tried to make a list of my dangers, but honestly, it would be too long. It just depends on my cravings. At least I'm a snob when it comes to chocolates, so I won't binge on like hershey's kisses.
My usual tactic is to buy some treats I don't enjoy (marshmallows, plain m&ms), so when I have a craving, they'll satisfy it to a point, but won't force me to eat them in one sitting.
Ice cream is totally my weakness. Though, some days anything sweet isn't going to last long at our house.
I can't keep any of it in my house - although I have gotten better. I don't crave the crap anymore because I know how it makes me feel.
But when I was pregnant - ALL BETS WERE OFF!
Enjoy the last few weeks :)
If I had a never ending supply of mint oreos in my house, I would be 900 pounds!!!!
Post a Comment