Friday, September 16

Fourteen

 Pre-dating (sorry, R., for cutting your body off in this picture) (I was casually dating R, and Christian was his best friend)
During mission (ahem)
Mission homecoming
4th of July engagement day (approximate time between last picture and this one: eight days)
Wedding photo (Laie, Hawaii) (to see different wedding pics, click here, here and here)

 Ten years (in Iowa)

Proud moment - Christian earned his Ph.D.
I'm looking forward to our future.  Happy anniversary, my love!

13 people wanted to leave a comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Oh my word I love the old pictures! ha!! Happy anniversary! :)

LisAway said...

Um, you guys are cute. Happy Anniversary!!

Liz said...

I love the pictures.. good idea Happy Anniversary

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Great pictures!

Minxy said...

Happy anniversary! You two look great together! :o)

Kristina P. said...

You guys were babies! Happy anniversary!

Jessie said...

So dang cute!

Christine said...

loooooove all those pics! You guys are too cute!

Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Lara Neves said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the photo stroll down memory lane...fun!

mCat said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the pictures and watching the changes through the years!

Annette Lyon said...

So fun to see those early pictures! They show the Christian I remember from HS.

Happy anniversary!

Jessica B said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary! Great pics. I can't help but absolutely love Katelyn's face in the last pic. Actually, that is a great picture in general. What a nice happy family. :)